skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MSI
Friday, November 21, 2008
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 2 x eSATA ports
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search
FREE COUNTER
Dental Lab
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(34)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(26)
▼
2008
(19)
▼
November
(19)
No title
DrMOS ...
APS <!-...
Features • Help end...
• NVIDIA 3-way SLI® Technology build th...
• Key components status hardware monito...
CPU • Supports Intel® i7 based proces...
Chipset • Intel® X58 Chipset- Supports...
Main Memory • Supports si...
Slots • 3 PCI Express gen2 x16 slots-...
On-Board IDE/SATA • One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE c...
Audio • Creative® SB X-F...
LAN • Supports two PCI Express LAN 10...
IEEE1394 / FireWire• VIA® VT6308P chipset- Support...
nternal I/O Connectors - ATX 24-Pin p...
Back Panel I/O Ports - 1 x Clear CMOS...
BIOS • The mainboard BIOS provides "P...
Dimension • 30.5cm(L) x 24.4cm(W) ATX ...
Micro-Star International
No comments:
Post a Comment